The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
Naylor Agility takes every effort to ensure that the information published on this web site is accurate. However, Naylor Agility cannot accept any liability for the accuracy or content. Visitors who rely on this information do so at their own risk.
Naylor Industries is a company registered in England and Wales. Company Registration Number 342010, VAT Registration Number 183 8089 30. The registered office is Naylor House, Valley Road, Wombwell, Barnsley, South Yorkshire S73 0BS
Copyright and neighbouring rights
This website and its content are copyright of Naylor Industries – © Naylor Industries 2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited unless we have given our express written permission.
This policy provides you with information about:
– how we use your data;
– what personal data we collect;
– how we ensure your privacy is maintained; and
– your legal rights relating to your personal data.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
Naylor Agility uses your personal data:
– to provide goods and services to you;
– to manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us;
– to verify your identity;
– for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
– with your agreement, to contact you electronically about relevant information promotional offers and products and services which we think may be of interest to you;
– to enable Naylor Agility to manage customer service interactions with you; and
– where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
Naylor Agility uses your personal data for electronic marketing purposes (with your consent).
Naylor Agility aims to update you about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you as an individual.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time, by:
- making use of the simple “unsubscribe” link in emails; and/or
- contacting Naylor Agility via the contact channels set out in this Policy.
Sharing data with third parties
Naylor Agility will not disclose your personal data to any third party. We will never sell or rent our customer data to other organisations for marketing purposes.
We may share your data with:
– governmental bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts/tribunals and insurers where we are required to do so: –
– to comply with our legal obligations;
– to exercise our legal rights (for example in court cases);
– for the prevention, detection, investigation of crime or prosecution of offenders; and
– for the protection of our employees and members.
How long do we keep your data?
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Different retention periods apply for different types of data, however the longest we will normally hold any personal data is 6 years.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Naylor Agility may collect the following information about you:
– your name;
– your contact details: postal address, telephone numbers and e-mail address;
– your on-line browsing activities on the Naylor Agility website;
– your communication and marketing preferences;
– your location;
– your correspondence and communications with Naylor Agility ; and
– other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as a Twitter feed or public Facebook page).
Our website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
This list is not exhaustive and, in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Policy. Some of the above personal data is collected directly, for example when you create an account on our websites, or send an email to a member of our team. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example your browsing activity. We may also collect personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us, or from publicly available sources.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
Naylor Agility is committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure.
Our security measures include: –
– encryption of data;
– security controls which protect the entire Naylor Agility IT infrastructure from external attack and unauthorised access;
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP PROTECT YOUR DATA
Naylor Agility will never ask you to confirm any bank account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from Naylor Agility asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
If you are using a computing device in a public location we recommend that you always log out and close the website browser when you complete an online session.
You have the following rights:
– the right to ask for a copy of personal data that we hold about you (the right of access);
– the right (in certain circumstances) to request that we delete personal data held on you; where we no longer have any legal reason to retain it (the right of erasure or to be forgotten);
– the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you (the right of rectification);
– the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you and to object to us using / holding your personal data if we have no legitimate reasons to do so (the right to object);
– the right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to ‘restrict processing of data’; which means that we would need to secure and retain the data for your benefit but not otherwise use it (the right to restrict processing); and
– the right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to supply you with some of the personal data we hold about you in a structured machine-readable format and/or to provide a copy of the data in such a format to another organisation (the right to data portability).
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details set out below.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
NAYLOR AGILITY has appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure we protect the personal data of our customers (and others) and comply with data protection legislation.
If you have any questions about how Naylor Agility uses your personal data that are not answered here, or if you want to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer’s team by
– e-mail: marketing@Naylor.co.uk or
– write to: Data Protection Officer, Naylor House, Valley Road, Wombwell, Barnsley, South Yorkshire S73 0BS
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. Further information, including contact details, is available at https://ico.org.uk.
What are cookies?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are designed by:
– third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes; and
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: –
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to site navigation.
- For Naylor Industries to market to you.
- To enable Naylor Industries to collect information about your browsing patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: –
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
- Choose Settings> Advanced
- Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
- Click “Cookies”
- Choose Preferences > Privacy
- Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites.
This policy was last updated in May 2018.